- Unless you live under a rock, you've heard of the dismissal of Brandon Davies from BYU.We don't in any way think that BYU should be mocked for its belief system or honor code, nor do we think they should be praised as some sort of paragon of virtue.
|Yep, that's a billiken|
- A bit more reaction to winning the A10 title. In this article there is a bit of postgame but also some thoughts from Coach Mack on maintaining focus.
- St. Louis is planning a "Billiken Blizzard" for Saturday's game. What exactly a Billiken is or what they have to do with blizzards is not fully explained in the link.
- Stacy Decker has a nice writeup on the seniors and what they have meant to this team. Dante finished 32-0 at home in conference play. That's incredible.
- Some news of note from ESPN. Memphis is all but out of the tournament. Long regarded as the premier "mid-major" in the nation, the Tigers are in a complete free fall. I guess it gets harder when you follow the rules.
- In some more ESPN-gleaned news, the Duquesne Dukes are one of ESPN's choices to potentially steal a bid. Anyone who has been watching the A10 recently knows how absurd that claim is. Watch Wichita State and VCU for teams that could win their tournaments and shrink the bubble.
- Bracketology, as of today. Xavier is a six seed and looking at St. Mary's in the first round. A great deal will change in the next 13 days though.
- Some other projected seeds for the Musketeers include an eight seed from Bracketography, a six seed from Fox Sports, a five from Yahoo, a five from Sports Illustrated, a seven from the Sporting News, and a five from SBN to round things out.